Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sacred Influence


As wives, do we realize that we each have an immeasurable influence on our husbands? Two of my friends have really enjoyed the book Sacred Influence, that deals specifically with this topic. Becoming the wife I was made to be is extremely important to me, so anything (book, sermon, etc) that will help me in that arena is welcome!
Really looking forward to reading this and seeing how God speaks to me through it!

Have you read it?

BTW, I am notorious for using too many commas.

2 comments:

  1. That's alright. Aren't too many commas better than not enough? ; )

    Let me know how you like the book! I'm reading So Long, Insecurity right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it today and it seems to be deep. No sissy stuff!He also wrote a book called Sacred Marriage.The lady at the store said they were both excellent.SI has short chapters.
    (Two of my friends read it together, then met and discussed it--kind of like accountablity partners.)I love Beth, so I'll be getting that one, too.

    ReplyDelete