Monday, March 15, 2010

Good Monday

This morning the Lord woke me up early so that I could spend some time with Him before the whole house was awake. I love it when He does that. Don't really like getting up early, but I love that He desires time with me! When I woke up, I looked at the clock and thought it was too early (anything before 7am). Tried for several minutes to readjust and go back to sleep. Didn't work.
Thought it might be the time change, but then I realized Who it was.

So I asked, "Is it You, Lord, who's waking me up?"

What a silly question.

Yep! It was Him.

There's no better way to start my day.><>

Better a little with the fear of the Lord than great wealth with turmoil.
Proverbs 15:16


The Lord is far from the wicked but hears the prayer of the righteous.
Proverbs 15:29


Each heart knows its own bitterness, and no one else can share its joy.
Proverbs 14:10


I sought the Lord, and He heard me, And He delivered me from all my fears.
Psalm 34:4




No comments:

Post a Comment