Sunday, February 7, 2010

Numero Uno


This comes as no shock to me. I finally caved...I've become a blogger. Don't get me wrong, I do love a good blog. In fact, I consider myself a blog stalker to a precious few. Please be patient if you've stumbled across me. I'm certainly hopeful to become computer savvy.
I suppose I'll gradually introduce to you nouns I love so we can get to know each other better.
1. Waterlilies~ Ever since watching Disney's classic "Robin Hood" as a child, they've been almost magical to me. Remember the lovey-dovey part?? (These were in one of the fountains at the Biltmore House.) I'm really interested in landscaping and horticulture. In fact, I could bankrupt our family acquiring trees, bushes, etc. The only downside to my love is I'm not fond of bees or anything else with a stinger. It's not quite a phobia, but enough to make me run around like a crazy person.
Love to you all~

No comments:

Post a Comment