Monday, February 8, 2010

Classic Romantic




For years I've collected magazines and searched the web for decorating ideas. One of my old faves is the Rate My Space section on HGTV's website. I wasn't into the rating part, only peeking inside all the homes and gardens. There are some super creative and talented people in this world--as if you didn't already know that. Traditional Home magazine always has something for me to covet ( then ask forgiveness and repent). My design style is mostly traditional and a tad bit romantic. Not too formal. Classic. Comfortable. Soft.


I've saved some that I love and thought I'd share them. Unfortunately, I never contemplated saving the info of who and where I've gotten all my photos. I apologize!! {This living room and dining room were each from Rate My Space.}




So what's your design style?

3 comments:

  1. You certainly do have nice taste! My design style is comfortable eclectic. I like almost anything that's unique, vintage, practical, artistic and unique. I sort of the like the unexpected combination of the new and old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and did I say "unique" twice? Well, I must really like unique unique unique unique unique!

    ReplyDelete