Sunday, February 7, 2010

E and Ms. T


After we got home from church, I noticed my little "E" seemed a bit down. So I asked him if something was bothering him. Sure enough, he was disappointed. He absolutely loves Ms. T, she taught him last year in his Sunday school class. She is precious and he's always felt connected to her and loves to go by her room. Today the lights were off in her room and he thought she wasn't there. I reassured E that it was okay, to try to not be upset, and maybe he'd see her next week.


We went back to church for the pm service. When it was over my kids spotted Ms. T across the room. Of course we dashed over to the other side of the sanctuary to see her. E got his hug and the little visit he'd missed earlier in the day! God is so good. It meant so much to his little heart to see her. Love, love, love my E--he is my honey pie. (you will discover my kids have lots of pet names)

1 comment: