Monday, April 19, 2010

Our Transplants



This is one of the cherry trees that Shane brought home many weeks ago. We planted the other between us and a neighbor(it's bigger and lately not lookin' too good), two Dwarf Alberta spruces, and two other evergreen shrubs. A small excavator was used to dig the holes for the trees and for their installation.



I made a planting area that has three of our transplants. We were amazed when the cherry tree bloomed! It seemed like a huge shock, but guess she's doing okay.


Glad to have something green in the backyard other than the weeds.:-)

2 comments:

  1. Have I told you that I love your backyard? We drove by a few weeks ago and it looks fabulous! Shane did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but thank you. It was so much work. BTW,if you come by again and we are home, please say hello. Even if I'm straight up haggard, I'd be happy to see you!

    ReplyDelete