Tuesday, April 6, 2010

On the Radio

In the last week, I've been in my car much more than usual. It's been so nice to hear the radio because I usually don't listen to it. (at home we don't have it on) I've known of Mandisa, but wasn't familiar with the songs that she sings or her albums.





I'm probably the last person in America to realize that I'm a big fan of her music! LOL Guess that's what happens when you don't stay current to the Billboard charts or regularly listen to the radio. Alas, my beloved Travis Cottrell cd is going to have to be used in moderation...don't want to be this behind again. Mandisa's latest album has some great stuff. My fave so far is #9 titled "He is With You." Check her out at http://mandisa.sparrowrecords.com
[On the preview, my pic looks small, so I apologize if it looks little. Still learning.]

No comments:

Post a Comment