Saturday, May 1, 2010

Most Boring Blog Ever


I apologize to anyone who comes across this blog, and to my Mom who checks it everyday. I'm unofficially the Most Boring Blog...at least for April. I will give my list of reasons that I haven't blogged much lately, but this is what I say about excuses:

EXCUSES ONLY SATISFY THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THEM.

There are few exceptions. Between being a wife, mom, homeschooler, friend, poorly skilled seamstress, therapist, referee, occasional maid, lawn girl, and barber--- I am a rather junky blogger. Yes, I know.

The only way I can see that this area will improve is to schedule a time for this...er..hobby? I guess I'll call it a hobby. Anyway, so many other things are vying for my time and it is a challenge right now for me to post something interesting, amazing, or lack luster.

I have had some great adventures and countless sweet moments.

[I also had IBS at Target which was neither great or sweet, but rather hilarious and horrible. Yes, I know, TMI.]

My youngest honey pie, Dubs, celebrated a birthday in April. No party this year, he wanted to be home. The cookie cake that we had was so yummy. It was devoured in three days (could've been two). We went to Rock City and Ruby Falls with my Mom and sister Jen. Such a special time and a great gift for my little honey. Those pics will be up soon. April was a great! Sorry if it looked and read to be extremely boring!! Will try harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment