Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Munchie

I've had so many things given to me for #4, whose current nickname is Munch, and it had really blessed my socks off. The list is too long to list....hmm...anyway, we've really been overwhelmed at how God has provided for us during this time. Everything from bedding, clothes, baby toys (we'd sold or donated all of our little toys and only had things that were choking hazards), and even a changing table has been given or loaned to us.
We are almost ready! I have only a couple of things that I'd like new and will register for them. Other than those few items, I'm hoping to get a swing and some other huge-mom-helpers from consignment sales, garage sales, or off of craigslist.


Silly and rather random side note: After Dubs was too big for my Baby Bjorn (which I loved and wore the junk out of) I let someone use it and now can't remember who it was. Stinks. Those jokers new are $$. How do you forget who you loaned things that are that $$ to? I'm not quite sure, but I've managed to do it. I'm sure it was one of my GA peeps because of the timeline. On a positive note I have not forgotten where any of my other stuff relocated(due to it being donated or sold, I never knew where it all went and therefore couldn't lose it).


Back to our sweet boy.

We've almost decided on a name, sort of. For those of you unfamiliar with our history I'll give you a brief synopsis: we don't agree on names. Strangely I think that with each pregnancy it(Shane) will change and naming will become easier(because Shane will agree with my brilliant name selections:). Not so much. That's OK though, because I know that this sweetie will have a name by the time we leave the hospital.


*Found this picture over a year ago when my heart was longing to be be a mom again. Thought this nursery was so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment