Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Jackpot













Our home computer is being finicky, so I can't get online. That's annoying. Shane plugged his up so I could edit a grammatical error on my blog. Before he let me get to blogging, he scrolled through his endless stash of pics. I couldn't believe all the pics of our family that he has been hoarding (storing, whatever) on here. So I decided that this is my chance to put some up. I don't have these on mine. I'm not very computer savvy, so they may never be. Some of these may be old, but you'll get over it.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics! Such a beautiful family! Can't wait to meet your newest treasure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thanks!I promise we take pictures even if I have the most boring blog and fb page!LOL I'm excited to meet the munchie, too:)

    ReplyDelete