Thursday, June 3, 2010

E's Little Hobby


My sweet E loves the computer. He'd be on here everyday if I'd let him.
{I'm not sure how often any of the kids are on here, but it isn't daily. To avoid fights, we set the timer for twenty minutes and turns are rotated between them. It may seem restrictive...and it is purposely. With our computer in the main living area, we're able to see everything they are doing. I know they are little, but Satan would love to expose our munchkins to the evil available online. Our Safe Eyes filter really cuts out a lot of junk, but additionally we monitor them closely.}

Lately, when E-dog has a turn to be on the computer he draws pictures. Thought I'd share some with you.




Can you tell I've had a bit more time lately? Prepare for a blogging drought with VBS around the corner...I'll be pooped.

No comments:

Post a Comment