Saturday, November 30, 2013

Roo Roo

Back in August, we welcomed our fifth child into the world. 
She was a long awaited little miracle. 

Her delivery went easily (if you can call labor and delivery that...after the epidural, it was good). Like with my first three children, I had a midwife. Libbi was awesome. Once I got to 7cm, she assured me we'd be having a baby in just a little bit. Libbi sat down at the end of the bed, and we all talked until it was time to push. It really helped me relax.

Things went fast. Shane got to deliver Roo after her head was out. It was a really cool experience. (Kids can't watch the video because my L&D nurse pulled my gown right off! There was A LOT going on up in that mix.)

I'm so glad Libbi never left me. Love her.   


And my Roo Roo has been the sweetest. Seeing Shane become a father again was magical.

As an older and more spiritually mature momma, I understand differently the blessing of motherhood. 
Overwhelmed. Comforted. Humbled. Challenged.  
Thankful to my Father in Heaven. May my children see His love through me.



No comments:

Post a Comment